Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Monday, May 1, 2017

Ward Hostess Dinner

Every year our church congregation (ward) gathers and has a hostess dinner.  I always hostess because I love it! It helps remind me of another thing I love doing... party planning!

This year my table's theme was Trolls (the movie).

I made troll hair headbands for everyone.  Each one was different!
 In the center was a Troll tree. We had troll place mats, plates, cups, and other decorations.  On the back of each chair was one of my favorite movie quotes, "No Troll Left Behind." And the papers were cut out in the shape of little butts. If you watch the movie, you will get the joke!

 Princess Poppy hair on Emma and blue cotton candy hair on Heather.  Baby Sammie had on orange hair!
 We had pork tenderloins, rolls, green mashed potatoes, pink pie, corn and salad! We all drank pink kool-aid.
 Our table of food!
 We all dressed up in colorful fun party clothes too!

 Ben was a great sport! He sure does love me!!!
Now I have a whole year to plan and prepare for next year! :)  Hooray!

No comments: