What a fun month! It was the busiest month this year so far!
Emilia and her stuffed animals!
A wonderful weekend spent watching General Conference.
Mommy, Samantha and dog snuggles during Conference!Isaac came over to snuggle and watch Conference too!
Puzzle time!
Look at how big they are!
Pulling on my hair is Samantha's new favorite activity! Its not my favorite at all!
But she's so cute though!
I love baby hoodies!
Toy time!
Emilia got her back bottom molars. One on each side.
Sister time!
Easter cheesecake cups!
Emilia loves sitting in the sun and coloring.
I've been working out every day for 2 months now and I'm looking (and feeling) so good!
Cousin date!
Easter nest treats!
This girl started rolling over this past month! She loves it!
Here is what Emilia colored. She can identify faces and objects and colors them. She always amazes me!
Dollar store mirror for the win! Baby Sammie loves looking at herself!
Great Grandma Alice visits! We love spending time together!
I have her kid and she has mine! Sisters and nieces!

I love spring when gnomes go on sale! Gnomes for Mother's Day every year, yes please!
Emilia takes the toys away from Samantha and sits in the baby chair. Overall Emilia is doing well interacting with a little sister!
Pink is our favorite color! Its such a happy color!
Fun fancy Easter eggs!
Emilia telling me what the baby and baby doll have in common.
She was so tired. She knows how to make nests now. Blanket and pillow and rest! Such a sweet fun age!
Princess dress up time!
Me and my fitness trainer, Cassi at the gym!
Emilia wears her running shoes to the gym too!
The girls love to FaceTime grandmom!
We inherited this lovely dollhouse! We organized all the furniture. Now we just need some dolls! Hint Hint!
Sleeping Sammie!
Emilia loves looking at the pictures of kids in the family magazines.
She got to draw on her hard boiled eggs and dye them! Such a fun project!
My little Easter Princesses!

My wonderful family on Easter Sunday!
Backyard egg hunt.
Play dough creations!
Sit N Spin!

I love holding Samantha while she sleeps. Poor girl is such a mommy addict! And so yes, I spoil her!
Friends painting night! Danielle and I had such a fun time!
Baby toes! Oh my gosh so cute!
Some spring days in Utah are nicer than others!
I have a treasured picture of Emilia in this outfit, so it was Samantha's turn. My cute girls!
On Earth Day we went to the Aquarium. We loved the penguins!
And the shark tunnel!
We even participated in a world record by joining over 200 people making a penguin call. It was fun to be part of making a world record!
Friends painting day! We followed along with a youtube tutorial.
I think mine turned out great. Ben even said its his favorite painting of mine too, which means the world to me! As I keep painting I'm getting better and better and trying new techniques. I enjoy it so much!
Tummy time together!
Painting day with Emilia.

My silly girl in a hat and playing with her toys.

My current outfits consist of workout clothes. Sometimes I even workout twice in one day! Aka one session at the gym and then at home mowing the lawn!
She made a cute snuggle spot on our bed.

Utah spring. Snowy mountains and rain and sun all in one day!
We had a princess day. Nails, makeup and hair. We even added a tiara!
She enjoys waving her fingers so they dry.

Gnomes everywhere!
There are two hanging from the trees!

Come over and find them all!!
Daddy and daughters snuggles! He's the best and they both love and adore him!
And one last picture of my cute baby just because I can! She's so happy and sweet with the bluest eyes! We love her so much!
What a happy fun busy month! I hope you enjoyed these sweet pictures of me and my family!


























































No comments:
Post a Comment