Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Monday, December 14, 2015

Week 42

A week with and without ME!

So the usual days happened from Wednesday evening through Saturday.

Thursday was 9 month wellness check and she's doing great!


 Beans is getting more interested in her now that she can play!
 Coco loves hiding underneath Emilia's crib, oh boy!
 This girlie crawls everywhere to get to puzzles.  She loves her puzzles!
 What a happy baby I had on Saturday when Grandmom came to town!
 I told you, its all about the puzzles!



 My baby will be in great hands while Ben & I are away!
 This is the pose she loves to do lately.  I think its adorable!!!
 Sunday morning we said goodbye cold winter and hello to Mexico!!
The rest of the pictures finish up the week Emilia had with her Grandmom. Picture credit to Grandmom.

Uncle Isaac and Emilia snuggles!
 More head standing pics.



 Playtime fun!




Grandmom gave Emilia a chatter phone! She loved it and the box it came in too!






 And a beautiful Christmas tree/baby silhouette picture!

Thanks Grandmom for having fun & watching Emilia for week 41-42!  You're the best!! Stay tuned for our vacation update!

No comments: