Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Emilia's Week 41

This week starts off with a silly Melissa face or two!


Emilia has been playing with her shapes.
And I actually let her watch a little tv the other night before her bedtime routine. It was Muppets, so it counts as a good show for me to let her watch a little bit of!
Emilia on Thanksgiving day.  She is ready to feast!
Starter snacks!
My cute Bowman family!
My brothers attended our Thanksgiving feast.  I'm so glad we have 4 couches in the family room because we all picked one and crashed after eating and while Emilia was in her bed for a nap too.
Emilia got up and had snuggles with Daddy!
My brothers and my girls, Emilia and Coco!
Me and Emilia feasting.
Coco relaxing by the fire.
Risk 2210 time.  Ben won!
Emilia cheered on Daddy.
Oh my cute happy little girl!
Playtime.
The next day Ben and I learned how thoughtful Emilia is and how good she is at sharing food and toys.
Sometimes the baby monitor just needs to be in the kennel to take a rest.
Me and Coco snuggles and cozy and warm!
Ben was in charge of the nativity scene this year.  Can you find baby Jesus?
Our Christmas tree came inside and it smells wonderful! I love having a real tree at Christmas!
Baby Emilia and her elf ears being as cute and playful as ever.
Coco's favorite spot is between legs.  Daddy is bathing Emilia and Coco just settles down and in for the remaining time.
Daddy and Emilia by the tree.
She escapes!  Ahh!!!
So I watched her to see where she went and she went to find the hidden toy basket for older children.  Do you think she's trying to tell me she's growing up?
Because here she is playing with the brain strings.  She is playing an adult game.  LOL!
Melissa's whacky hair day!!!!!!!
Baby Emilia is playing with the Christmas toys we got out this past week too!
Daddy decorated the tree with lights and ornaments, candy canes and kiss chains!
My family got the stomach bug over the weekend, so lots of snuggles ensued. I am grateful for my health!
By the afternoon she was feeling a little bit better.  She engaged Coco in some playtime with Beans watching from the floor.
She fell asleep like this after fussing for a bit, my poor sick baby girl! :/
Ben's no-shave-November beard turned out well.  Yes there is beard all over his face, but it is so platinum blonde you cant see it.
This is how I get my work done, two dogs piled on my lap with their noses sticking out.
Baby snuggles.
I love her cheeks!
For Relief Society Pres meeting, she played under the table with my chapstick and water bottle.  Who needs toys when you have mom's stuff to play with?
She loved to walk along the front of the dresser and play with the handles.
This is my creation.  Its medusa ribbons. I bought a hanging basket and filled it with my loose ribbons so now I can pull a ribbon of my choice through it to use!!!
What a blessed life I'm living!!!

No comments: