Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Friday, November 14, 2014

Day #47-51

Monday:
I see Beans!  Do you?  
I'm standing in front of a wall we are having finished.  The plastic is to keep most of the dust contained.

Tuesday:
My hair is twisted on the side.  And the plastic came down because the wall is finished.  It just needs paint!

Wednesday:
Black & white is always classy for me!

Thursday:
 Beans always sits on my belly.  It was the first day of cold here in Utah and Beans wasn't prepared to be so cold so I put his sweater on him!
 Here is my outfit!
Here is a belly shot!  Baby girl is growing and kicking all the time now!!

Friday:
Can you find my belly button?  Boink!  It sticks right out there!  Don't mind the mess-we are finishing that wall and then all will be cleaned up!! (Trust me, I'm waiting anxiously!)

What a fun & busy week!  I'm 23 weeks along and doing well!  Happy Weekend Everyone!!

No comments: