I have been listening to Christmas music non-stop since the beginning of November.
What other time of year do they play non-stop uplifting music about Jesus and the true meaning of Christmas? Yes, you get to hear the songs about Rudolph & Frosty too, but seriously. Let's hope Christmas music will always be allowed to air on the radio (what if they try to take that away from us too?)!
I feel like that quote from Elf, "The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear."
I think this child inside me is going to love Christmas-time ever year because she'll know all the songs and how her mommy sounds when she sings them.
So, if you are being a grinch and waiting for the right time to listen to Christmas music, I say, why not start now?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment