Today was a better day by far! I wore a fun Friday outfit. Brown & pink shoes, nerds skirt, pink shirt, multi colored bead necklace, mulit colored shell bracelet, and multi colored earrings. I have my hair pinned up in the front and left wavy/curly. PS I am standing where our new, soon to be dishwasher will go.
Now for an update on our kitchen. The cabinets are up! The counters are on their way (delivery on my birthday)! The back splash goes up after the counters are installed. And I get to pick out the sink faucet too!
Paint, cabinet molding, fridge, stove, and microwave are still in the works. As well as the hole in the wall that will be our pantry and the floors that are just cement board for now.
Am I excited?! Heck YES! It is coming along and it hasn't even been a whole month yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment