I had Ben take pictures of me before school today, since he would be at school tonight. And thank goodness I did, because today turned out to be a crazy, weird, wild day.
Today I wore white shoes, green olive striped maxi skirt, peach shirt, white cover, and hoop necklace.
As for my hair, I twisted it around the back into a ringlet and clipped a flower in my hair.
Here's the twist.
And for not a hair twist, here's how my afternoon went:
I got sick. Period sick. Period sick like never before. Needless to say, I almost passed out, I lost my vision, I was ill (we'll skip that bathroom scene), very clammy and pale, and shaky.
At one point, I had left my class with my parent volunteers and was sitting in the faculty room on the floor next to the A/C crying. It was at that point that our principal asked someone to take me straight to the doctors office. Christina was that volunteer! She happens to be a good friend of mine too!
Without further ado, my purse was brought to me and I left the school without a single goodbye in Christina's car.
(Later, I found out that my class was more than taken care of. I work with great parents & faculty & staff! And so I didn't have to worry about them).
So, at the doctor's, the tricky question of the day was when is my birthday. I just couldn't remember it, even though it is in 2 weeks. :( Sad, I know. But I finally figured out when I was born and told the nurse. Ha. My brain has been out of it all afternoon since. What's going on here?
I had blood drawn (not anemic, white blood cell count high) and did a dehydration test. For that test, they take your blood pressure laying down, sitting up, and standing (I passed although I was dizzy).
The doctor told me it was a really bad period and that I should fill a prescription for pain meds and I was good to go.
So I went to Walmart, got my prescription, and a few bowls (as seen in the picture), and got dropped off at home.
What a day. I'm now at home feeling better and resting so I can go to school tomorrow, prepare & teach my classes and make up what I missed.
Thank you to all those who reached out to me and helped me feel better! I love you so much! Is it Friday yet?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment