Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day #48

So the pictures are a little fuzzy, but I think they're still ok!


Today I wore my white with black flowers skirt, gray shirt with black tank top, black belt, black shoes, red ribbon in my curly hair, red lips, red necklace, and red bracelets too!


I took the second picture of my back so you'll notice my belt is on backwards.  I did this today for Red Ribbon Week.  Most of the students wore their shirts completely spun around backwards, but I thought the belt was good enough!

So everyone out there, "Turn your back on drugs!"  Just like we turned our shirts around today!

1 comment:

PolkaDottyPlace said...

I'm impressed with your school spirit! I didn't do any of the activities this week. #slackerteacher