Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day #47

This week at school is Red Ribbon Week.  We all pledge to be safe and strong (like my bracelet says):


Also on my shirt I am showing off my "I Voted" sticker.


Here's my entire outfit today:


Today my outfit was based around my boots.  I know, kinda silly, but let me explain: For Red Ribbon Week we have a day to dress/do different things. Today was wear boots to stomp out drugs.  As a teacher, I'm totally envolved and love to be a part of my school!

So I put on my dark blue skinny jeans, my long sleeved mustard yellow shirt with a purple undershirt, a striped (I can't get away from patterns-ahhh) overshirt/vest, purple & mixed color beads in my necklace, a dark purple bracelet, and purple earrings.  And last, I braided my hair on the side in a side pony.

No comments: