Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Day #44

Happy Halloween!

Today I was a part of the TMNT gang!  Wahoo!  Tara & I had fun today as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!  The students loved, loved, loved it!  And let's be honest, so did WE!!!



The school's Halloween parade was a blast!  I saw so many more original costumes this year than ever before.  There were the Globe Trotter Group, Rock/Paper/Scissors (3 little boys), The Pink Ladies, and a group of Oompa Loompas.  What a great day!



So that was my costume today.  I was the red turtle and wore the red mask and my red shoes.  I wore my TMNT shirt and green skinny jeans.  My hair is straight.  I have on my green heart ring, glow in the dark green bracelet, and green earrings!

PS.  We just had our first trick-or-treater to our house 2 minutes ago!  It was our cute little neighbor boy.  He hangs out and helps Ben in the back yard sometimes!  And I must say what a cute little pirate he made!

No comments: