Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Day #43

 So in this picture I am wearing my pink skirt, brown t-shirt (for the warm weather today), with a brown sweater over (for the cold mornings and evenings-gotta love fall), and my pink shoes to match.

I also have on my pearl earrings, pink lipstick, and my pink heart ring.  For my necklaces I tried the layered look again.  I have on my shiny heart, my heart locket, and my crystal heart.  I think I did well today.  And for my hair, I tried to tame the wild wave!  I half blow dried my hair last night after my bubble bath and put it up in a big messy bun, then when I took it out this morning it went poof and curl and wave all over.
Hooray for crazy hair cause tomorrow is Halloween, so it is okay to be a little crazy this week.  I mean, we're all buzzed on sugar right now, right?!?

No comments: