Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Day #38

No patterns for me today.  I'm patterned out!  Haha!  So today I went with my new colored skinny jeans (bought at Forever XXI for $15.80). I love them!  They are purple! (I bought lots of other colors too.)  It reminds me of my sister, Olivia's post on her red skinny jeans!  I have on dangly fake coin earrings.  And, on my feet are my black boots.

 I also am wearing a gray shirt with a black tank top over it.  I love this new tank top too.  It has ties at the waste to cinch it around my waist (you can see the strings hanging down) and the back is lace.  Sooo pretty for only $5 at Papaya (Orem University Mall).
 Also above is my hair.  Twisted from right ear to left.  With a bow clipped above the pony tail.  I put my hair to the side today so the back of my shirt was more exposed too!
From one of my friends blogs, Polka-Dotty Place, wrote a post about necklaces and so I gave it a try.  I couldn't find a 3rd or 4th necklace to add to it this morning, but this is what I came up with.  I like the trend/style, so I'm going to give it some more tries!  The one necklace is huge and I looped it together.  The other is a heart locket from my sweetheart with our pictures in it!

Anyone out there have some suggestions besides more necklaces for the added on/layered look?  Does anyone have a pic of some cool ones?

1 comment:

PolkaDottyPlace said...

Thanks for the F21 tip. I'll have to head there soon to look for some colored jeans. Great job with the necklace layering.