Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My Olivia

My sister, Olivia, wanted me to highlight some of her trendy Middle School outfits.

I have one to show you today:

She is wearing brown boots that lace in the front, zip in the back/side.  Her stylish red jeans are purchased from TJ Maxx.  Olivia has on a gray shirt and darker gray striped jacket.  She is enjoying dressing for my PATTERN unit too!  Her hair is pulled up on the right in a clip and up on the left in a clip.  She has red earrings on to tie in the pop of color.

I say, "Way to go Olivia! You did great on your outfit selection! And I hope you start blogging about your fashions soon too!"

No comments: