Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What I am up to

Just in case you do no hear from me every day, you might wonder, what does Melissa do?  How does she spend her time?

Well, let me fill you in!

This week has been and will continue to be something like this:

Wake up at 5:45.  Shower and get ready, take my pic of the day, leave the house with Ben at 6:50 and get to work at 7:15.  He leaves me there and goes to work.  This week there is no Kindergarten.  Instead the students come in one at a time for a Pre -Assessment for Kindergarten.  I do about 14 assessments a day and they take 1/2 hour each.  My first one starts at 8 and the last one starts at 3:30.  I do give myself an hour for lunch and relaxation.  Testing is so repetitive and boring sometimes but so insightful into the minds of my students.  Then Ben comes and picks me up and we go to our new house and do house work in preparation for us to move in.  We do work from 5-9 every night.  Then, my favorite part, we stop and get 50cent cones on the way home.  Yummy!  I work hard each day for my nightly ice cream cone!  20 minutes back to our other house and we get on our computers to finish up the day's work.  Whew.  Then we watch an episode of something off Netflicks (lately it has been Malcolm in the Middle) just to relax.  And then 11 is bedtime!

So you can now understand why you do not hear from me every day.  I am completely busy, happy, and exhausted!  When do I get a massage?  I love you all! Melissa (The girl who can do anything!)

PS, We're moving in this weekend! :)



No comments: