Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Move #3

So, we moved again. Yes, that's right. 3rd time this summer. Holy cow, what is going on?

Well, here's what happened, or what they told us happened...

The manager had to shut down an apartment and he decided to close the bigger one down and keep 2 smaller ones open. So the family (2 adults + 2 kids) that was being moved out of the bigger one was going to move into one of the smaller one bedroom ones. Instead the manager asked us (2 adults) to move into the one bedroom and since we were living in a 2 bedroom we would let the family live in that one. (I hope that all makes sense.)

This morning at 9 we started throwing our belongings in boxes, bags, suitcases, whatever we could find so we could move down the street to our new apartment. It was a crazy, stressful time! Then once all of our stuff was moved, it was 11:30 and time for Benjamin to be at work, so he quickly showered and left. I on the other hand did not want to stay around my apartment that I did not want to be living at that was destroyed by the piles of belongings all over the place. So I went out to the mall, then to Wal-mart, and after that I went to the grocery store (with my girls of course so I could rant & rave about how frustrating this situation is).

Then one of my good friends, Jamie, came over and helped me put things away and organize this disaster of a home. I really appreciated her help!! It would have taken me twice as long! I was avoiding coming home cause of how long it would take to unpack/organize everything into our new place. But she left and I finished up the last little touches and now, it officially looks like home once more.

By the way, we only found out that we were moving late last night and had to be out 1st thing this morning. Blah!

But who really knows how much longer I'll be here in Wisconsin anyway. I had a phone interview yesterday with an elementary school in Jordan School District (south Salt Lake area), a 4th grade position. I'll hear back within the week. I'm very hopeful and excited! I really want to teach again! I love it!

So thanks to everyone who let me rant & rave, who helped us move, and to the prayers sent my way for a teaching contract! I love you all!

2 comments:

Lynda said...

new address?

Jamie said...

I found your blog! and added you!! Yay for new friends!