Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Saturday Night Live

Tonight started by going to the Marcus Majestic Theater to see if there was any way we could move our 10pm Harry Potter reservations up to an earlier show so we could go to bed earlier (it being a 3 hour long movie and all). So we got 9:40 tickets instead. Then we went over to Menards (its like Home Depot) and wandered around there for an hour looking at fireplaces, bathtubs, sinks, kitchens, toilets, garage doors, front doors, beds, and everything else for a house that we'd love to own someday.

The store closed at nine, so we went down the road to Steak 'n Shake for milkshakes. Yummy! And so as we were heading to our car, Benjamin had his Heely's on and was cruising to the car, didn't stop, went right on by it, and then crashed/wrecked at the bottom of the hill. His shoe came flying off and he laid there for a moment before I realized he really was hurt, so I ran down the hill to him and helped him up. He hurt his foot a bit, but not too bad. He is so crazy! I told him that I'm going to start making him wear his helmet when he wears those Heely shoes of his.

Then we went back to the theater in time to find seats and watch the show! It was a really good movie! I really want to read all the books again now, after seeing the movie! So, here are some pictures of us enjoying/trying out the tubs and toilets! We love having fun together!








(Above) This is me in my dream tub!!!!!



And that is our fun Saturday night for you, coming live from Brookfield, Wisconsin! :)

No comments: