For those of you out there who have seen my job with scissors, yes you should be terrified, but luckily for me, I used a hair cutting kit with a shaver in it. It was a great experience and it looks great (if I do say so myself, and yes, I do say so!). Plus he got a complement on it in the car this morning on the way to the office. I must say, I was so proud of myself! We set up the kitchen with towels on the floor and put a chair over that. Anyway, in the pictures it looks like I'm tormenting him, but the cut looks great!
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Hair Cut
Well, for those of you reading and saying, "What? I thought she just got her hair cut." You would be right! But it is now Benjamin's turn. So he asked me to schedule an appointment. I tried, but most places around here are just walk-ins. Next step, how much do they want to charge? $13-17 for a man's haircut. He was like I don't want to pay that, so he asked me if I would cut his hair. And so yes, this morning, I cut my husband's hair.
For those of you out there who have seen my job with scissors, yes you should be terrified, but luckily for me, I used a hair cutting kit with a shaver in it. It was a great experience and it looks great (if I do say so myself, and yes, I do say so!). Plus he got a complement on it in the car this morning on the way to the office. I must say, I was so proud of myself! We set up the kitchen with towels on the floor and put a chair over that. Anyway, in the pictures it looks like I'm tormenting him, but the cut looks great!




For those of you out there who have seen my job with scissors, yes you should be terrified, but luckily for me, I used a hair cutting kit with a shaver in it. It was a great experience and it looks great (if I do say so myself, and yes, I do say so!). Plus he got a complement on it in the car this morning on the way to the office. I must say, I was so proud of myself! We set up the kitchen with towels on the floor and put a chair over that. Anyway, in the pictures it looks like I'm tormenting him, but the cut looks great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
congrats on a successful haircut! i will have to let you know how it goes when i have to cut matt's hair... oh boy!! lol
Post a Comment