Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Monday, June 29, 2009

Greek Fest

Well, Benjamin did awesome this week with selling so we went out to celebrate! We live right next to the state fair grounds and this past weekend was Greek Fest, so we went and had some fun! We rode the Zipper, the Barf Machine (Zero Gravity), the Hang Glider and another that I cant remember the name of right now which was the first ride and it was awesome!!! They had so much food there it was incredible! Oh and we saw Transformers 2 too. It was a good movie. The ending was disappointing, but the action scenes were great I thought! Way 2 go Shia!

Anyway, I love my husband! We have so much fun together! Yesterday we lit off firecrackers by the pond and laid out on the golf course watching the clouds go by and seeing what funny pictures we could find in the clouds! I found a buffalo and Iron Man! :) Oh also we found a baby robin and we decided to follow it. It couldn't fly yet and it was out for lessons with its mommy so it was just hopping around on the ground.

Life is good! We have so much fun together! The weekends are always fun & jam packed with awesomeness! Wisconsin isn't so bad after all! Its beautiful! Now I just need to find another summer job for like 2 months. We'll see how that goes! ;-)












1 comment:

Jared and Debbie said...

I thought it said "geek" fest...hehe. :) "GREEK!"