Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Friday, November 23, 2018

October 2018

Coco snuggles are the best! 
Playtime at our friends house.
 Shopping while they sleep.
 I love happy girl snuggle time!
 The joys of motherhood!
 Samantha helped daddy ben install the dishwasher!
 Papa came for a week to work on his house.



 Platform 9 3/4 and an owl! We had a fun night with friends at the Pumpkin Nights.
 Play date with friends!
 Uncle Isaac put my little monkeys up in a tree.
 Ben shot his buck!


 This is what fall looks like! Emilia loved jumping in the leaves! We had been reading books about it and she knew exactly what to do.


 I did a girls trip and took my daughters to PA to visit their grandparents. :)

 I will make a whole blog post about the fun times we had there!

No comments: