Fourth of July!
Dirty feet are a sign of a successful summer day!We spent the day at the cabin in a tent. We keep Ben company while he finishes the cabin!
Pa came to visit!
We got to go to the candy bomber air drop. Gail Halverson! Support the foundation! Or go to an event too!
Mini parachutes with candy falling from the helicopter!
Sushi time! Dad's first!!
Splash park with cousins!
S'mores with Aunt Phyllis!
Cow appreciation day at Chick-fil-A!
Our play set is up and running! So much fun! We spend most mornings outside because it is the cool time of the day right now!
Another trip to the cabin. This time we spent more time inside. I fell asleep.
I did a house project. Here is our bedroom 70's fireplace before I got to it.
Here is what it looks like after! White washed! I must say it brightens up the space a lot! I really like how easy it was and it made a big difference!
My sleepy head.She got a haircut! And so did Samantha!
Bright happy mornings spent outside!
We went to Ben's work's summer party at the zoo. It was the first time they got their faces painted! What a hit!
Snuggles with Uncle Isaac are the best!
Daddy Ben found a toad! The girls loved it. Emilia tried to kiss it since we had just watched Princess and the frog. At least she is making connections!
Pioneer day fireworks!
We did some big remodel on our house! We took out a wall and put in a huge beam!
Papa Bowman and Ben working on electrical!
My beautiful new beam!!!
Can my girls hold hands and spin around together forever? I'm so glad they have each other!
Drywall got done. From the ceiling on the left is the HVAC and the right is the new beam. If you're wondering why the floor looks all undone too, well it is. We had the floor raised a foot and now we can put in a whole room of pergo! Our kitchen is the next project to do! All of the new cabinets are sitting in my garage waiting for install in 2 weeks! Enough time for us to prep and be ready!
Morning swinging time!
She sits on the dollhouse!
On Saturday we went to the LOVELOUD music festival. It was amazing! Wonderful show and message of acceptance!
Emilia has been our go to girl for helping. She scraped walls with me and is helping Ben with mud here.
Grandmom and I tag teamed and made this dinosaur for Samantha!
She loves hers and Emilia loves hers too! Dinosaurs ROAR!
Out to dinner to celebrate our dear Danielle's birthday! I love Texas Roadhouse boosters! They're amazing! Try it out today! Em and Sam both loved them!
The birthday girl!
What a fun blessed month! Lots of family and friends and love in our lives! So many blessings!





































No comments:
Post a Comment