Easter Day was great!
We had a great dinner together!
Family Open House Temple Trip
Me and my snuggle buddies!
We went to the zoo!! We had a great time!
I love my cute girls!
I love playing hide and seek with Emilia. She is so good at it, minus the fact that she squeals with delight when I'm getting very close! ;-) Soooo, here she is hanging upside down from two chairs under the table. My silly girl!
She has become quite the artist drawing faces!!
Ben and I went to see Dashboard at a concert!
We jumped on a plane and headed to Hawaii. I made a whole blog post just about that!
My last night teaching paint class. It was great! Now its time for other things!
We got back from Hawaii and packed up our house so we could move (again) to Riverton!
We moved in and we love it!!!
What a very good, busy month!


































No comments:
Post a Comment