Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Monday, October 16, 2017

September 2017

Labor day cabin trip! 


 Emilia's walking stick!

 She can peel a hard boiled egg all by herself!
 BYU vs U of U! Go UTES!
 Bounce house!
 Playtime together!



 My Birthday!
 I turned 311!?!  I'm old. ;-)

 Sometimes they switch Bumbos. 


 Can't we snuggle forever?!?  PLEASE!!!!!
 Look Mom! We are sitting on the counter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Daddy snuggles are good too! I guess we can take turns and share!

 Fall has been good to us! So beautiful!
 Music practice!

 I love Emilia snuggles too!!
 We did hair and makeup together!
 This girl moves.  She doesn't stop unless she's asleep or sick.
 Papa came for a General Conference weekend visit!
 We took the opportunity to have and enjoy elk steaks!


 These two daughters are the best and I'm glad they get to have each other as sisters growing up!!
 Look at how big we are Mommy Melissa!!

No comments: