Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Friday, July 7, 2017

June Blog 2017

So there were quite a lot of fun things and moments in our lives from this past month.  But I thought I'd highlight a few so they will stand out!!

I reached my goal weight on the scale!
 Grandmom came to town to visit!
 Time with Aunt Nettina after her Paris trip!
 Ben & I had an afternoon date and we won so many tickets and prizes! So much fun!
 Family time!
 I love that the dogs have been getting along so well lately!
Big news: Ben started a new job at Pluralsight in Farmington. He loves it!
 I'm glad these girls have each other! Some days are the sweetest and others they have at each other.  Here's to 16 more years of this while they're at home with me!
 They are SO cute! Purple dress day!
 And the biggest news, we bought a house and are moving to Kaysville!
Lots of more adventures to come! Life is good! God is great!

No comments: