Here it is after all:
We continued to do our normal play routine. I try to set out different activities throughout the day for her to do.
We had a Alice Allred family Christmas gathering. What fun!
Nettina and I got pedicures. It is a tradition before having a baby! My cute mood changing purple toenails!Emilia keeps practicing with her baby doll.
We did errands in style!
I went to lunch on Wednesday the 7th with my friend Tara to celebrate her Dec 9 birthday.
That day I had like 2 braxton hicks contractions. And about 2 more on Thursday too. I took a picture with my Coco to document how pregnant I was on this day.
Then Friday, December 9, see baby Samantha is Born blog post. :)
So we made it home after she was born for some real life living!
I'm loving the newborn baby snuggles!
Then bad news, I got an infection so we headed back to the hospital for 3 days :(My Mom got here to help and take care of us.
Finally we were able to head home again!
Emilia missed us but did well while we were away.
She loves her little sister!
Some of our very first family snuggles!!!
My cute babies!
My sweet husband with our little daughters!
Emilia is getting ready for Christmas, although she really has no idea what it is. She is still too young to understand.
Real life nap time looks like this:
Ben had his deviated septum fixed, so back to the hospital we went for the 3rd time this month!
Then my Dad and sister, Olivia, joined us in Utah.
And that's also when sickness got mom and Emilia. Those poor girls quarantined themselves.
My friend Brittany came for a visit with her two girls.
Finger grasping!
I took my newborn to visit her great-grandma! We all had a good time together!
4 Generations!
Then it was Christmas. See Christmas blog.
And then it was Ben's birthday. See Ben birthday blog.
Then it was New Year's time so we did some more fun activities too!
Other fun December pictures.
Me & my sisters! Aka my sisters and me!
Sister kisses! Oh the sweetness!
My girls are the cutest hands down!
What a crazy December month! No wonder I didn't write it up right after. :)

































No comments:
Post a Comment