Today we stopped in Mazatlan. We took a tour of the old city and the new part too.
The stairs down to the viewing area.
The two white rocks.
On the hill behind Ben is the lighthouse.
I've loved the views of the ocean!
From the white railing we saw cliff jumpers. They land in about 7 feet of water and they wait until the big waves come in before jumping.
It was incredible and very dangerous!
Saint Maria cathedral. It was so beautiful!
Us enjoying the park.
We even got to have lunch on the beach!
Here we are in the van on the way back to the ship.
We did a little shopping at the arts & crafts center!
I had fun!!
Then back to our cabin to dress for dinner! I had a fun time dressing up each night!
Ben loved how picturesque the food was, oh and how delicious it was too!
Here we are after dinner by the Christmas tree in the dining hall!Oh, and remember that story about my student? Well, I finally saw him after 4 days on the ship and we got our picture together! "Its a small world after all, its a small world after all, its a small world after all, its a small, small world!!!"
Our towel animal of the night!
What a fun busy day we had! This was my favorite day!
































No comments:
Post a Comment