So, here are 37 pictures (give or take) to enjoy of her/our week!
Wednesday night the sore throat was settling in but Emilia & I made it to our ward's trunk or treating activity. I was the zebra and she was the giraffe. We ate chili and went home to bed.
Thursday morning the puppies had to be cornered off so the granite countertops in the bathroom could be installed!
Emilia loves her pups!
Ta-dah! Beautiful!!
Little Coco playing with her bunny.
Cute Emilia pictures! She is my little doll and I love her sooooo much!
This week I've been learning how to take beeswax from the hive and clean it and it is quite the process to make candles! I'm still working on it this week too.
My little kids are teething. Sometimes they swap teethers, ewe, gross!
Emilia is standing all over the place. In this picture she has her tongue out in concentration. :)
I made chicken broccoli divan on Friday.
And also on Friday, I went to see GARTH BROOKS! It was an amazing concert! I went with my good friend Chanda!
All the cell phones in the stands were beautiful! I had goosebumps and might have shed a tear or two during some songs.
Trisha Yearwood came out and sang too! Beautiful!!
Happy Halloween! October 31 at our house!
Our little pumpkin...
Then we all got dressed up, carved our pumpkins, passed out candy, had a bonfire and watched Hocus Pocus! I love Halloween family traditions!
Our house!
Daddy Jungle Gyms are the best! He's got all 3 kids-lucky daddy!
My baby loves wrappers and yes, little bits of chocolate too! Hershey's chocolate for the win!
This sick baby loves to pull tissues from the box, its just she wont use them on her nose after she gets them, but I do and she hates that!
Coco learned to get up on her box in her kennel. Oh brother!
This week I fed my family no bake cherry cheesecake...
and crockpot tex mex mac & cheese!
I love to play with my 3 kids! They're my life, my work and my happiness!
They are getting used to each other too!
Emilia & Coco like to share my nap for snuggles!
Baby girl loves my hoodie strings!
Poor red nose baby!
"See me Mom?" "Here I AM!"
Baby hoodies are a must! They're just too cute!
My cutie!
Poor booger snot nose!Cutie wearing pink stripes, solids, and polka-dots!
Standing up! She has started standing holding onto nothing for a few seconds and then plops back down again.
I love my Emilia! I hope you love her too!!








































No comments:
Post a Comment