Jonathan came for a visit!
Thank goodness he came because as he walked in the front door, I was walking in the back door after stepping on a nail in the chicken run. :( He was able to bandage up the wound and help me.He spent some fun quality playtime with Emilia!
The next day she spent some time playing with my friend Brynn's daughter! They are a year apart and we hope they will be friends!!
Friday, Emilia took me to the doctor to have my foot checked out Antibiotics for me.
We went home and snuggled. I needed a snuggle bug and I'm blessed to have her!
Friday night is date night. Isaac came over to watch E while Ben and I went to the nickel arcade and to see Avengers: Age of Ultron. We had a blast together!!
I'm in love with my best friend named Ben!
Saturday was General Conference morning!
Between sessions of conference we went to lunch. I love Emilia;s feet resting on the highchair rail. She's growing up so fast!
Phyllis: I captured a yawn... finally!!!
Sunday conf sessions.
Monday pool playtime.
Tuesday selfies!
THE ESCAPE!!!
Here it is on film:

















No comments:
Post a Comment