Well, sometimes she just needs something to distract herself with. So, I put the iPad on camera mode and let her talk to herself.
She loves eating, I mean "reading" books!She loves Beans licking her toes. Beans is so wary of her hands and I dont blame him one bit!
Thursday we visited Daddy after a wonderful wellness checkup at the doctor's! 15 lbs and 8.5 oz. She's sitting up so well the doctor said too! (It is because mommy makes her practice!)
Fun Millie & Mommy talk times! I love those chunky baby legs!!
My girl is so happy in the early morning hours. I hope this part of her stays because it helps me get up and be happy as we spend time together!
She reaches and gets into everything now! She has even learned to pull out tissues from the tissue box.
Oh Mom, says Emilia, not another picture, please!
This is how shopping looks for us.
Oh wait, there she is!
Her first tooth came in this week. She loves to gnaw on her raspberry teether! It is not a pacifier but a daytime "under supervision" teether toy. It works well!
We needed some tummy issues cleared up, so into the vibrating bouncy chair she went. She is huge in it now!
She loved to put her feet all the way up to the top rings and play with them!
Beans loves sitting outside her bedroom door protecting her/us! What a good, loyal dog!
(Second picture without flash this time):
My Relief Society Presidency meetings are held in the Garden of Eden. Oh wait, that's just Sister Allred's house. (No, not my mom or another relative Allred, but a sister in our ward!) She has the best flowers and I just had to stop and take a picture of my cute mommy self with those flowers!! I might just walk over with Emilia and do a flower shoot with my girl! We will see what time allows!
Don't forget to stop and smell the flowers and enjoy every minute with your baby. The babies grow up so fast! I love my Emilia and every precious moment I get to spend with her and that I get to be her mommy!
















No comments:
Post a Comment