Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Big Week #30!

Every week needs to start out with play time.
This week she had the opportunity to scoot to the toy box and get things out!  She loves being up on her knees and keeps rocking.  Stay tuned for crawling!
 Sweet lil smiles!

 Emilia picked out a Sophie the Giraffe.  She had to open it right away too!  And yes, like all babies, she loved it!
New stacker toys nope, Sophie yes!
This is how my bibs come out of the washer if I forget to velcro them shut to itself.  HAHA! What are the chances!?  It seriously made me laugh!
 Pants on head day is a thing right?!?  She didn't think so.
I bought Emilia a pool.  End of season clearance rocks! $4.50! Oh yeah!
 We set it up early so the sun would warm it up before play time!
 She loved the stacker cups today!


 Tara came over to play and color and enjoy baby pool time with me.
We did another day of pool time too!  She loves it!
 Sitting outside in the warm sunny weather!
 Hooray for fall! I could seriously say anything about this picture.  Emilia has both her hands up and is super cute and very excited.  Football season hooray... um, no.  Haha! So glad we don't own a tv and therefore dont have cable or anything like that!
 I brought Emilia's turtle pool inside so we could play indoors due to a week of rain coming up. Relaxing all cool, in her pool is what she likes to do!
 I see me!
 "MOM, is that you behind me taking pictures?"
 She scooted all the way up to the iPad in order to see and eat Grandmom! Ha.  My mom loved it!
 She tried on her bib/apron! Too cute because I have a matching aprons.  I need someone to take a picture of us in them... maybe, sometime?!?

 After snack, I took her outside in a dry spell between storms to see the ducks and chickens.  She loves that they come right up to us and say hi!
 More pool time for Emilia!
And then out to dinner. First high chair experience!  She did great!  She loved eating our food and being with us!
 Ben collected our fall honey harvest! YUM!
 And today, it happened!  I TURNED 30!  (See previous post)  Emilia and I both are #30.
 Tara and I went shopping and out to lunch!
 Ben had cake & ice cream plus present time with me!




 Oh how I love my life!  I feel so blessed to have Ben, Emilia, Beans, and friends and tons more family then I can mention! Here's to Emilia's 30th week of life and my 30th birthday!

No comments: