So, what a busy week we had!
First, we went to visit my friend, Trisha and her daughter, Lexi (Emilia's babysitter). We got to sit and talk together! Very relaxing!
They gave her this wonderful frog toy and we use it everywhere we go!Family trip to Home Depot. (These have been frequent lately, as we are still trying to get our house done).
My baby girl is growing up! Look at those strong, big legs at work!!
Beans & Emilia love looking at each other as they share belly time!
Here's me trying to look like my cute mommy self!
We bought an exer saucer so she can bounce and strengthen her legs and have a play table surrounding her. What a great idea these exer saucers are!!
I bought Emilia a sun hat, it doesn't look as good on me as it does on her. She looks absolutely adorable in it!
I love me some baby feet, standing on the exer saucer platform.
Daddy got to put Emilia in it first and play with her!
Trying new hair-do's.
Emilia loves Daddy time!! She's such a cute (the cutest) baby girl!
More Beans & Emilia time!
She loves holding the ring on the frog!
Oh, I love to snuggle my baby when I get the chance! She's been so independent lately. She now falls asleep on her own when I lay her down in her crib for naps. So snuggles are rare these days unless she has a "needs mommy moment."
Prep for Independence Day!
She likes to put all 8 fingers in her mouth. The two thumbs just wont fit in there with all those fingers!
On the 4th, I was feeling pretty (post-baby body) in my red, white and blue!
Emilia started in the middle of the blanket facing the other direction, 20 minutes later, this is where she ended up!
My baby is too big for the swing now!
On the 4th we even tried our first homemade baby food! Sweet potatoes! YUM! What a fun experience for all of us!
Our family picture. Happy Birthday America!
Isaac came over for fireworks & fountains. Baby Emilia slept so well through all of the ruckus.
Sunday I continued my red, white and blue outfit theme!
I found our tarantula like this when I went to check on her. Spider people, beware, they could be anywhere!
This was a celebration popsicle, and it is so unique. Anyone notice why? (I'll tell you why at the end of this blog).
Toys, toys, toys and more toys!
And a new feature on Emilia's face is baby sunglasses! Hollar! She's simply the cutest!
Tina Tuesday was fun! We wore ourselves out again, but that's normal for us!
Even baby slept!
For me, I was wide awake and hyper. I even did a silly hair day! I love being me! I love being Emilia's mommy! I enjoy finding happiness every day!
And the popsicle has 2 sticks. What a cool, rare find!
I hope you enjoyed the recap of our week! My baby is growing up and doing more and more every day! Its fun to celebrate and write about it and share it with those of you reading! I love you!









































No comments:
Post a Comment