Supplies are continuously coming to our house from Home Depot!
Messy work piles everywhere to be seen!Hole in floor is no longer needed for air return.
Ben pulled down the low shower ceiling.
Fixing head room on the stairs and redoing the tread on the steps.
Carpet Day!
Family room without carpet:
Emilia's room with pad:
Out with the new and in with the old. Hehe, I love how I wrote that saying backwards! But it totally works for this situation!
Family room with blue carpet, I mean, blue pad of course!
NEW CARPET!!!
It looks so great!
Our garage is currently full of supplies!
We have a growing trash heap of dead house materials.
Upstairs bathroom ready for green board and a new surround.
Ben worked hard on the shower!
He put up water vapor barrier.
And then backer board.
He also covered the floor hole and tiled that too!Lots more updates to come!!




















No comments:
Post a Comment