Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Week 15 Hump

Lots of craziness this week!  Our whole house is getting remodeled and it is CRAZY!

So we have been spending tons of time outside when its not raining.

 My baby girl with cheeks full after a feeding! I call this look the baby penguin. :)
 So many smiles for Daddy!
 Some Rita's with Emilia's babysitter!!  We couldn't believe she had never had Rita's before!  Total Yum!!!



 Emilia got to meet another birthday buddy.  Her name is Madison.  Her mom, Courtney, and I were roommates at college together.  We both had our first babies, both girls, on the same day! How cool?!?

 Here is a dumpster filled with old house parts.
 I dont know if you will like this picture as much as me, but after nursing I have a baby ear print on my arm sometimes.  I love her little ears!

 She loves, loves, loves being outside!  The sky is so intriguing.
 She likes to eat her rings, even though they scratch her face sometimes :/
 She's been clapping her feet together and watching them!!!
 I was walking around doing stuff and didnt realize she had fallen asleep on my shoulder.  Awe :)
 Play date at Nettina's!

 First feet in grass day!

 The picture below says, "Hey mom, look at me!  Look what I can do!"

Awe, I love my little girl!  She is growing up so fast and I love every minute of it!  It still seems so surreal.  Someone pinch me ;-)

No comments: