Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Tis lucky week #13

What a good week.  She's growing!  And sleeping more through the night.  We did a lot of errands this week so our schedule was a bit off, but we had fun and worked through those sad baby moments.

Tummy time with Beans!  She is becoming more and more aware of him!  He is still soooo protective of her! 


 Enjoying the weather between all the rain storms we've been having!
 Even Isaac came outside to join us!
 Friday was my end of the year faculty luncheon.  Baby Emilia got to tag along!  We love eating at Asian Star!!
 I love snuggling my baby girl!
 She loves to watch him play!
 Now she is beginning to watch herself too!  I'm excited for this new development!!
 This is by far my favorite view... looking down at my lap as I hold my two babies!
 It has been chilly lately so it calls for a hat and a hood!
 ... and sometimes a blanket too!
FT with Grandmom & Pa are by far fun times around here!  
 

 Love her long little body!
 I interpret this picture as Emilia saying, "Mom, stop taking pictures of me, I'm sleeping."  Or, "oh dear not another photo of me sleeping." Or, "can't a girl get a nap around here?"
Here's her chubba face sleeping!  Love love love those chubby cheeks! 
 
Daddy Ben holding baby girl after nap time!
 And then he whisked her away for a bath.

 And today was her first bottle experience.  Isaac was here so he got the honors of trying it out.

 And Ben got to feed her tonight before bed.  :)
We love Emilia!

1 comment:

PolkaDottyPlace said...

She's getting so big!! I love all the new things she's doing and it looks like she's already got Beans wrapped around her finger. I miss those end of the year Asian Star luncheons!! Glad Emilia got to tag along this year :)