Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

8 weeks of Emilia!

So does this count as 2 months or what?  Weeks vs months confuses me.  Some people say you're pregnant for 9 months, while others say 10.  It depends how you count your weeks.

Anyway, I have around 40 pictures to share with all of you reading this blog. I know that's a lot of pictures, but how can I deny you seeing this cute baby?

She loves to hold her head up! I just have to hold onto her clothes to make sure she doesn't fall over.



On Friday, we went to Cottonwood Elementary for a late baby shower.  Emilia was the guest of honor!

Before we left, she decided that it was her party and she could cry if she wants to!




She got some awesome gifts!

A "pig in a blanket," a multi colored animal toy, a diaper cake, and some cool decor for her room!




Sunday was our first day back at church for me & baby girl!




Then, it was such a nice sunny Sunday, that we spent some family time outside!

I'm in love with her baby feet and her baby hands!  Soooo tiny and perfect!


Well, here are some of Emilia's faces this week:






Wahoo!  She sure has a sweet personality!


On Monday night, we went to Cottonwood again, but this time for the Art Stroll!  Here are my Kindergarten students' work samples!


Tuesday, we went to Cedar Hills to help Aunt Nettina paint Melanie's room!

Pink walls for a cute little girl!  And I had such a sweet little paint helper!

This girl loves bath nights!



Beans has been so patient in not getting all of the attention:


Black mail picture of cute chunky cheeks & chin:

And as for today, April 15, my little Emilia's 8 week, it is SNOWING!  So we had to go out and see/touch it for ourselves!




Hehe oh what fun!  We also put on some Christmas music to sing to!  Who doesn't love to sing Christmas songs!?!

What a fun week we've had!  She is growing up so fast!! We love our little baby girl, Emilia!

No comments: