Monday:
This was my car for the day because I took mine to get it detailed. Goodbye dust and dirt and straw and splinters. Now to keep my car clean until baby girl comes.
I wore:
Tuesday:
I played hookie from school. Everyone needs a sick day, right? I went out on a lunch date with Ben and got some more baby stuff ready. I only have 1 million sick days saved up, so I gotta start using them sometime.
I put the carseat in the car today too:
Wednesday:
I had made a heart chain countdown to our baby for Ben that he took to his office. On each heart it says baby something. For example: baby chin, baby bottle, baby rattle.
I wore:
Thursday:
Baby bump pic and next to crib pic! Hopefully Beans is getting used to these new items of furniture in our house and car.
Friday:
I wore my glasses today so I could pick up my new frames and use them to see with for the day. I think they're pretty cute. What do you think?
What a busy, happy week! 6 more baby weeks left. I feel like the ground hog, Phil, will I see my shadow or will it be hiding? I'm excited to hold and snuggle this baby girl outside my aching body!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment