Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Friday, January 2, 2015

Benjamin's Birthday!

We had a fun weekend celebrating Ben's birthday!

Olivia and I did some shopping so Ben could open and have this for his birthday:
In case you can't see that blurred box, it is a humidifying kettle that goes on top of our wood burning stove (as pictured below).
Then we went out to Red Lobster for dinner!
And we had cake & ice cream too!

On his birthday morning, he woke up to find this a the foot of our bed:
A cedar chest blanket box!  He's always wanted one (for all the blankets we own) and now he has it!

I love my husband and I love celebrating every day and every year of his life!  Happy Birthday Ben!

No comments: