Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Pinterest Project

So I saw an easy cheap way to make an entry table.

Step 1. Buy a card table. Mine was $5 off KSL.

Step 2. Talk your husband into cutting it in half!

Step 3. Buy 2 to 3 L Brackets and attach it to wall.

Step 4. Buy or make a cute table cloth/table runner.

Step 5. Add decoration!

So here's why I like this.  I like the fact that is has 2 legs, it doesn't need a drawer, it allows the vent to blow warm air my way and it fits right centered on the wall (it is not yet centered in the picture).

Another reason is there is a second half that I am planning on making it into a vanity/makeup table!  :)  I won't have to lean in so far over a counter or sink to see the mirror without my contacts in which is a great pro!

What else am I forgetting this needs?  Any suggestions?  Ben asked if I was planning on painting it and I said no.  I like the scratched wood feel it has!  So, that suggestion is out!  :)

No comments: