Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Friday, January 10, 2014

Day #83

Today was great!

I looked cute!  Black boots, fashion leggings, black Condors shirt, and my hair in two braids.  Here's a close up of the braids.  I left the ends undone so they could be curly and put a black flower in my hair too!
Here's some events that took place at school today!

A student has a dwarf bunny named Oreo she shared today:

The students loved it!

And then I got an after school treat watching the contractors take down my 100 year old (rough estimate) curtains and put up blinds.
This picture shows no more curtains:
And this one shows my new blinds:
Maybe you can kind of see them, especially when they're partly opened still.

Well then I got ready for next week and I bet the kids will love what I did with the classroom!
Hooray!  January has some of my favorite units & curriculum to teach!

Then when I got home, Ben took me out for dinner!
We enjoyed that together time too!

Happy Weekend!  :)

No comments: