Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Day #66

Snow day!  Our first great storm of the season!
Early morning faculty meeting and driving in lots of snow.  Here's me at school.  I have on my badge & my microphone (cool things teachers get to use so they can be heard EVERYWHERE in the class, even when we whisper).  Today I wore brown boots & tights, a multi-colored skirt, brown shirt, brown belt, and my hair is up in a twist and bun:
It goes all the way around my head and into a side bun!

Here's the snow at school today:

After taking 5 minutes to find my car under all the snow, it took me 30 minutes to drive what usually takes me 8 minutes to get home.  Slow and steady is not dead!

And I got home with enough day light left to shovel our driveway and make a snow angel!

The snow in the tree looks lovely!  I love freshly fallen snow!!
Here's the after:
I got it done! And then I rested in front of the 350 degree fire!!  Warm & toasty? I think so!

No comments: