Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Monday, November 25, 2013

Day #63

Yesterday I went down to Provo to see Nettina play piano for the primary program and then I went to visit Grandma too.  We took a group shot of the 5 of us.  Matt & Kevin didn't fit into the pic but were there to support Tina too!

Today was such a fun hair day!  I pulled my hair up into a side pony and pinned some of it up so that it flowed around and down in curls!  Love it!  And I put a black flower in the back center of the wrap around!
This is what it looks like from the front:
And here's my whole entire outfit:
Black boots, new floral leggins, black shirt, green sweater, black belt, long dangly earrings and my cool hair style! 

What a happy Monday!  So glad tomorrow is a half day! :)




No comments: