The morning started with a trip to the studio where Isaac gets to do ceramics!
We did glaze.
And he threw:
It was so much FUN!
Then we stopped by the high school.
And I picked up Olivia.
Then I went home and did Olivia's 9th grade high school homework. I did a lovely poster about Pluto. As a teacher, you're all probably why would I encourage this behavior? Well, its because I wanted to spend time with HER! She was doing voice lessons while I sat and listened and did the poster. NO worries, she got an A! ;-)
Then we went out to dinner!
This was how happy my siblings were to see me ;-)
Dinner was also Dad & Ben math homework time. Thank goodness for Math Man! He's there to strike again! Math problem-solved!
Then we played find the Beans in Olivia's room:
Did you find Beans?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment