Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Day #28





Today's recess activity: Tic-Tac-Toe.  I creamed them!  But we played lots.  SO much fun!
I even got to practice writing my name.  Think they'll figure out who Melissa is?
Then today was my 6 month trip to the dentist!  Hooray for clean teeth & no cavities!
And while at the dentist waiting I had a second to take pictures of my hair. From the front and each side.  One side is a twist and the other side is a bun with a flower!



Here's me getting my teeth cleaned!






And an after picture with happy clean teeth!
Today my outfit was silver sparkle shoes, green skirt, blue t-shirt, white over shirt layer/vest thing, multicolored bracelet, blue earrings, and my cool hair-do!
Bean's butt included in today's post! ;-)

No comments: