Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Monday, September 30, 2013

Weekend.

Wonder what teachers do on a 3 day long weekend?

Well, I went to jury duty.  Didn't end up making it through the trial because I was "stricken" from the list of jury duty servers.

And then some snuggles with Beans!
Followed by tiling the kitchen!  It just needs grout now!
And I went to RS General Broadcast with Nettina.  We made it to the Conference Center with our tickets, just in the nick of time!
 We had so much fun and enjoyed our sister girl's night out!
 And teachers split wood for fires too!
And we went for a drive in the mountains to see more land properties and fall!
This little orange leaf was our buddy for quite a ways!

What a fun filled weekend I had! :)

No comments: