Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Day #9

 We each got a cookie like this at faculty meeting this morning.
 Here is our class schedule.  It went so well! I have 2 great classes!  This morning on our agenda it says to draw a monster.  Let's just say starting out the week after a holiday weekend with a faculty meeting is really, really hard and a very rough transition when your principal wont quit talking and wont let you get your students after the bell rings.  :(  So, this is what I came up with so I could be happy, the monsters they made were fabulous, and I got a few minute to clear my head and put my teacher hat on for the day!  Whew!
And here is a pic of my outfit.  Orange shoes, green diagonal striped skirt, orange shirt, orange heart ring, white flower in my hair, and wavy hair today too.

No comments: