Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Day #25

What a wonderfully cold fall day!

This was a picture of me snuggled in my blanket at school because I was sooooo cold!  I had conferences tonight and in between them, I would snuggle up and stay warm!
 
Then I came home and Beans would not let me put him down.  He missed me so much all day.  Its so sweet!  I love having a dog.  It is the best feeling in the world!

I wore black pointed heels, a beautiful dress (I call it my Flintstone's dress), and my hair is curly and pulled up in a clip.
 
When I came home, since it was so cold, I put on my pajamas and Ben had made a fire that Beans and I got to snuggle by while Ben studied for his 3 tests tomorrow!
I love the first fire of fall!

No comments: