Today was early day, planning day, like it always is on Fridays! We got so much done & I loved sharing apple bites with all the kids so they could taste out of yellow, red, and green which was their favorite & then we graphed it! AM class=yellow. PM class=red!
We've been taking Beans with us to Home Depot every time we go now. (Yes, we go daily/that often!) He is such a good boy and people love to stop and say hi to him! He enjoyed his first cart ride today!
I bought myself a birthday present! It is the above book! I love Dr. Seuss and this book mentions the Yeoman of the Bowman! :) How cool is that?
Today I wore black boots, floral leggings (close up seen below), black shirt with purple over shirt layer, black belt, my big purple ring, black necklace looped around my neck and the other section left long. Then I have on berry lips and black earrings. My hair is straight down.
Anyway, I'm standing by the drywall and it is ready for mud, paint, and door frames! We're so excited for the pantry!
I love leggings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment