Here's some fun things of today thus far:
I decorated a poster on my door that reads, "Cottonwood Kids Stick Together." The little kids I made by cutting them out together so they are connected!
Here's what we did in Kindergarten today!
And here's me, the birthday girl:I'm standing in the new pantry! I have on red shoes, black & white floral skirt, red shirt with black lace undershirt, black beaded necklace, red bracelets, red lips, and straight hair today.
I came home and went on a yard scavenger hunt to find my 4 birthday presents:
I love all of them! They are beautiful! PS. Wonderful fact about me: I collect yard gnomes (in my world, they are pronounced Guh-nomes, as in say the sound of g+nomes). And I adore Gnome-O and Juliet! (I need to own that movie someday!)
Here's Ben & me with gnomes!
I'm pointing to two around me! I love them!
I can't wait for dinner & Rita's & activities tonight! Happy Birthday to MEEEEEEEEEEE!
No comments:
Post a Comment