Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Day #14

 So I want to share how I did my nails recently, the base layer is silver and then the top coat is clear with silver glitter in it.  I love it!

 Here's what we did today.  Everything went great!  The kids are getting used to the routine & procedures of things.
 And for Spirit week today: Hat Day!  I wore green shoes, black skirt, yellow shirt with green striped shirt over, circle & hoop necklace, yellow heart ring, and two hats.  One of the hats is a rainbow Dr. Seuss hat and the other is a crown. 
As for my hair, it is twisted on both sides into a side pony with a yellow flower wrapped around the pony. 

And as for the progress of our house:
 Ben put a beam across the top and supported it on each of the sides.  He cleaned up all the debris too.
Tonight Ben had class, but it was stake temple night, so a bunch of us gals got together (they each have 4 kids and their husbands stayed home babysitting) and we went to a session! Go temple trip!

What a fun, long, headache kind of a day, but all in a good way of course!

No comments: