Baby Fund

After repeated requests we have decided to open a BABY FUND! Any money donated will contribute to our baby's needs! *Click below to donate!*

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Day #7

Sorry for the far away picture, it is Thursday and that means Ben has class, so I get to used the tripod on T & T days again.  Okay, so for today I wore red shoes, blue & red floral skirt, blue shirt, red heart butterfly necklace, a red bow in my hair, and red lips!  
 Also, since my hair trim I've been doing lots of curls, and my hair is totally in love with being curly!  The only thing is my students pointed that out today.  They said your hair is curly now.  What a difference hair styles can make and knowing me and all my hair-do's, its an ever changing scene!
So, without further ado, here's what we did today:


And here is their work & them doing their work!






I also got a treat today in a bucket.  Our school theme is Have You Filled a Bucket today?  So I thought what an adorable gift!  
This is the first time I've taught any students with my family's names.  I have a Melissa, Olivia, and a Jonathan.  I think its great and it makes me smile throughout my day thinking of all my family members!  I love you & thanks for your support!

No comments: